I made a castle cake. It took me three days and was a lot more work then I intended but I think it turned out okay. Alexa's first thought was that the castle was missing a King. All of that work and I forgot a King.
Two beautiful birthday girls. Alexa turned four today and Emily will be two in August. Emily is wearing a cute princess dress but Alexa didn't want to wear hers.
Emily just had to try the cake.
Grandpa and Grandma Miller and Aunt Katie look on during the present opening
Mathew takes a shot at the tball.
Almost Aunt Staci plays with Emily and her new toys.
Grandma Miller, Uncle Ken, and Aunt Staci stop to pose for a picture.
Baby Abby looks on.
Alexa opens some gifts. Thank you everyone for all the great gifts.
Emily plays with her new basketball hoop
Cora has the best idea of all. Lets use a chair so we can't miss!
Please don't go. Don't say it's over!
Okay maybe it is nap time.
No comments:
Post a Comment