For lunch we went to the Ramsey's and had a nice time with all of them. The girls got tons of gifts. We went home early and let the girls play and rest. Our house looks like a toy tornado went through it but the girls are loving it.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Christmas Day!
Poor Emily was so sick on Christmas day. She ended up having ear infections, sinus infection, and pink eye. Poor baby was miserable but was a trooper. For whatever reason I didn't take many pictures of the day. I guess I was busy with the girls. We started out by sleeping in. Emily didn't get up until really late and poor Alexa was patient waiting to open gifts. I did let her sneak into one so we could play with it while we were waiting for Emily.
For lunch we went to the Ramsey's and had a nice time with all of them. The girls got tons of gifts. We went home early and let the girls play and rest. Our house looks like a toy tornado went through it but the girls are loving it.


For lunch we went to the Ramsey's and had a nice time with all of them. The girls got tons of gifts. We went home early and let the girls play and rest. Our house looks like a toy tornado went through it but the girls are loving it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment